Carleton Place offers Assisted Living/Supportive Housing for semi-dependent individuals who require services such as meals, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance. Governed by a 12 member volunteer Board of Directors, Carleton Place was completed in June 2000. The facility contains seventeen (17) private bed-sitting rooms and four (4) seniors’ apartments. The complex is connected to Central Carleton Nursing Home by means of an indoor walkway.
Services provided include:
• On site staff from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
• 3 meals per day served in the dining room
• Laundry, Housekeeping & Maintenance Service
• Private Rooms with large private bathrooms
• Security Doors
• Living/lounge area to socialize
• Recreation & Leisure Choices
• Access to Elevator
• 24 hour emergency generator power
• Having your own private space and independence
• Joining in on entertainment and activities at Central Carleton Nursing Home
• Attend church service
• Having your hair done at the Central Carleton Nursing Home Salon
• Large dining room, lounge and kitchen are available for use by tenants and their families.