- Effective September 22, 2021 proof of a completed series of Covid-19 vaccination is required for all visitors
- Visiting hours 10am to 7pm
- Vaccination strongly encouraged
- No groups larger than 4
- Masks must be worn at all times, medical masks are provided at the door
- No visitation if you have had a public exposure to Covid-19
- Do not visit if you are ill
- Sign in sheet located at front entrance must be completed prior to entry
*Updated 17 September 2021
Central Carleton Nursing Home offers various levels of nursing care to those requiring assistance. Our professional employees provide care, rehabilitation and other programs, with a commitment to guiding our resident toward social, spiritual, psychological and physical well-being.
In operation since 1983, Central Carleton Nursing Home is a provincially inspected and licensed facility. CCNH strives to enhance the quality of life in our community by providing and supporting a safe and caring place to live for adults challenged by age or disability.